This Statement of Privacy applies to the Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. web site.
With regard to your personal data, this Policy does not supersede or replace any prevailing consent which you may have provided to Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. and your personal data will not be used for a new purpose unless Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. has obtained your consent in writing, recorded or any other form that is accessible for subsequent reference. This Policy may be updated from time to time to ensure that it is consistent with our future developments or business purposes and/or any amendments in the statutory or regulatory requirements. All updates to this Policy will be published on our website, www.yuruaniolguin.com.
Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected except where necessary to comply with Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s legal obligations.
1. Personal data collected by Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. may include and not limited to the following:
- Individual’s full name
- Individual’s residential or mailing address
- Individual’s mobile or home telephone number
- Individual’s electronic mailing (E-mail) address
- Individual’s internet IP address, hyperlinks visited and other online activities conducted (e.g. online shopping)
- Individual’s photographs and video recordings from Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. stores or during Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s events/roadshows/campaigns/training.
2. Collection of Personal Data
Personal data collected by Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. will only be used or disclosed for the purpose(s) for which it is collected unless required or authorized under the Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. or other applicable law.
Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. will undertake reasonable efforts to ensure all personal data collected is accurate, complete and corrected accordingly.
Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. may collect your personal data through one or more of the following methods:
- Online user account registration form
- Online user account update form
- Online checkout form
- Survey or feedback form
- Lucky draw contest
- Correspondence or electronic mail
- Online chat on Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s official website
- Electronic messages posted on Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s social media platform(s) (e.g. Facebook)
- Verbal communications with staff of Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.
- Photographs taken during events/roadshows/campaigns in partnership or associated with Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.
- Third party business partners or associates of Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.
- In addition to the above, Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. may use the following technology to automatically collect information about your activities on Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s website,
- Flash Cookies
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags
- Analytical tags
- Web server logs
3. Use of Personal Data
Depending on the services required or utilized, your personal data will be used for the relevant purpose(s) as deemed reasonable by Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc., which may include one or more of the following:
- To verify your identity
- To enhance your experience on our website
- To facilitate payment of purchase orders and to process refund
- To respond and handle your enquiries, complaints and suggestions
- To carry out contests and lucky draws
- To handle disputes or discrepancies
- Any other purposes associated with the services, products or goods sold by Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.
- To inform you on the status of your training
- To inform you of products, services, pet related news, updates of business operations and developments from Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.
- To send you surveys regarding customer satisfaction of Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s products and services
- To publish the winner’s identity in contests and/or lucky draws
- To publish customer’s compliments and feedbacks
- To inform you on any reasonable transaction discrepancies or recovery of your personal belongings in Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s premises
3.3. Security and developments
- To manage the safety and security of Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc.’s premises and services
- To perform business analyses
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations or to assist in law enforcement by relevant authorities
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personal data to any third party without your consent. However, to carry out our business operations and to provide our services to you, Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. may engage third party service providers to assist us. As such, Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. will provide these companies with only those elements of your personal data which are pertinent to the execution of these engaged services. Henceforth the disclosure of your personal data may include and not limited to the following organizations:
4.1. Service Providers
- Data Intermediaries
- Telecommunication companies
- Courier service companies
- Information technology companies
- Payment vendors
- Credit card companies
- Auditing companies
- Legal firms
- Public relations agencies
5. Security of Personal data
Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. will undertake reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data in our possession or under our control from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Only authorized personnel have access to our internal customer database system which is stored on a firewall and password protected server. Furthermore, physical access to the server is limited to only authorized personnel.
As our websites may contain links to other websites of our business partners or associates, Yuruani Olguin Dog Training, Inc. is not responsible for the content, security or privacy policies in these websites.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or feedback relating to your personal data or this Policy; would like to obtain access and/or make corrections to your personal data; or would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data as stipulated in this Policy, kindly submit an online enquiry using “Customer Service” as the subject via our website, www.yuruaniolguin.com.